Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Project Life 2014: The beginning!

I am so excited to finally be back into my weekly PL album.  I gave myself grace last year for not completing this album.  Between having a baby, building a new house, and living with someone else I just didn't get it done.  But, that's life and I was sure to document life in other ways last year.

But, this year I am so excited!  I have decided to use the The Sunshine Edition for my kit this year.  I am however going to mix a few other kits in there as well.  I went with the Jade BInder this year because I loved the color of it.  I usually have to use two albums for each year, so I will probably get another binder in the middle of the year!  I also went with the Honey Dividers because I think the Sunshine and Honey edition compliment each other.  I am using the Honey edition in Kendall's album, so I might use it a little in this years album as well!!

Ok so let's get to my cover and week 1!  Very simple and that is why I like this project.  Some months may be a little more plan than others.  Right now I am in the year of the baby so I will have some simple pages throughout the year!

Here is a picture of the binder I am using!  I love it!
 My cover is very simple and I love it.  We had our pictures taken in November and I was thinking about adding one, but I think I like it just the way it is!
 Week one: I have chosen to do the weekly layout approach again this year.  I take a lot of pictures daily!  So, I may use more than one layout per week.  Some weeks may not look like this:)

This is where I have left off for week 1!  Can't wait to share week 2.

I am so not a photography, but I LOVE To take pictures and I am learning to use my camera a little more everyday.  It is so important to remember that this process is not about the quality of my pictures, but the memories they hold.  I can only picture my great, great, great grandchildren looking at my albums:)

For more PL check out Jessica Turner   She is answering all kinds of PL questions today!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey there! Just stopping by with a quick hello. LOVE the start of your PL album. Wish I had done something similar when my kiddos were younger. I think of you often. Hope all is well! HugsNLuv - Lisa

lisaplus6 said...

This is a beautiful start to your year and album!! How wonderful! I am glad you linked up at PL Tuesday so I would stop by!

Sonya said...

I love it! Your new header is adorable as well!

Sonya said...

I love it! Your new header is adorable as well!

Sonya said...

I love it! Your new header is adorable as well!