Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project Life Tuesday: Completed December Daily! Picture Heavy!

Just thought I would share my December Daily album tonight!  I LOVE how it turned out and I will definitely be using Becky Higgins PL albums for my DD next Christmas!  I love her new 6X8 albums and think they would be perfect for DD!

The only down fall to using a mini album this year was that I was limited to the amount of pages in the album!  I could have done a few extra pages for Christmas Day had I had another page or two!

So, here are my pictures I hope you enjoy!  Remember I order the Merry and Bright Kit from HSN in September and I am so glad I did:)
























Don't forget to check out The Mom Creative for more Project Life goodness!

And this year I getting back on the weekly PL album!  I am so excited about it and I hope to share this next week:)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks fabulous! I loveeeee all the photos!!!!

Sonya said...

I love it! It looks great! I like these little albums too. I'm thinking of making a couple of baby books for my SIL using them. I've done a single one for a co-worker, but to do it right it will take more than one.