Monday, January 6, 2014

3 Months

At 3 months we had a few happenings!

Here are his updates!

Wearing: 3 month clothes and size 1/2 diapers.  We switched him in the middle of the month to size 2!

 Eating:  Every 3/4 hours.  He gets three bottles during the day while I am at work and does great with them!

Sleeping: In his own bed starting at 11 weeks!  I know it was late but I just couldn't change him!

Loves:  Being around us, smiling, doing some laughing, taking a bath with sissy!

First: Trip to Kosair.  Kendall accidentally scratched Kole in the eye when we were at Mamaw Trinettes.  WE took him to Kosair and he had a cornea abrasion.  I felt terrible for him and Kendall bless their hearts!

Still a laid back sweet little boy and we are beyond blessed to have two beautiful children!

Sidenote:  So I totally put 4 months on the chalk board and took some of the sweetest pictures.  Took the last picture when  Chris informed me that I had the wrong month on there. At that point Kole was over it. I got a few good pictures of him by himself on my phone thankfully but this is all I got on the real camera!

 Slow down mommy I am not four months yet!!
















Kendall loves getting her picture taken with him each month and I think it is fun to see how much she has grown in the past few months as well!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwww they are both sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!