Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Daily: Project Life style

 This year I decided to use the Merry and Bright Mini Kit as my December Daily album!  I bought the kit through HSN this fall, but I am am not sure if they are still selling them or not there!  You can get the mini kit at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Amazon, and I am sure anywhere else PL is sold:)

This is the first year that I haven't done a Project Life album in four years! I am so sad about it, but honestly it has been one of those years.  We were living with my mother in law the first part of the year, I was pregnant, we moved into a new home, I had a baby, and life was just really busy.  I don't want to forget all of these important memories so I plan to do several of these mini kits for those important events and even some of those everyday moments!  I hope I can get all of these done but we will see!

On to some of my layouts.  I am really sorry I am not very good at taking my pictures with my camera!  I tried to take them by the door and it still doesn't look great!
 This is the opening page.  We had Christmas pictures taken this year and I am waiting to get them back so that we can put them in here!
 This is some of the decor in our new home! I have loved decorating our house for Christmas this year, but I am hoping to get a few more things after Christmas when they go on sale:)  I am missing the picture of our upstairs tree which I plan to print this weekend!
 I started my DD on November 29th because that is when we decorated our tree and Minnie the Elf made her first appearance!

 I love the Merry and Bright kit because I am such a fan of nontraditional Christmas colors!  I know some aren't but I really like them!
I enjoyed working on this album this past weekend and I sure can't wait to see it progress each week!  I hope you enjoyed looking at my layouts:)

Don't forget to check out other PL layouts at The Mom Creative:
The Mom Creative

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks AMAZING!!!!!!!

Sonya said...

Love it! The Merry & Bright Kit is one of my favorites!