Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Project Life Tuesday: December Daily Preparation

I have been way way behind on my Project Life.  Sad sad, but I am trying to catch up and of course I took advantage of the HSN kits including the Merry and Bright Kit and The Just Add Color Kit.  Both of which I LOVE!!

So, for the past week I have been working on getting my Merry and Bright Kit ready for December Daily.  I love doing December Daily with Ali Edwards:)  It looks like she has released a kit with Studio Calico also!

I decided to use my Merry and Bright Kit for my December Daily album.

So, let's take a look at what I did!!

The first thing I did was think about how I need to set the album up, as in how many pages I needed for each day.

I decided to do half a page for the weekdays, a full page for the weekends, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.

I also decided to use the first page to put our Christmas Card and the first full page to put pictures of our Christmas tree and house decorations!

So, here is what I came up with!

 This is where our Christmas card will go!!
 Decorating our tree.










Notes:
1.  I will rearrange for sure as I actually start taking pictures for my December Daily:)
2.  I haven't put all of my cards in yet, because I am not sure how many pictures I will have for each day!

The best part about using PL is being able to rearrange as I work on it in December!!

I can't wait to start my December Daily with pictures!  I love the holidays!!

And here is a look at the other two albums I have completed in past years!

2011
2009

Do you do December Daily? 

Check out The Mom Creative for more Project Life inspiration!!

Click the link below!

The Mom Creative

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh I love the Merry & Bright Kit! Hopefully it will come in the digital version soon. Although I'm tempted to just buy the physical kit!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it all put together!! Hope the family are doing good!!!!

stephanievarno said...

All those cards are so cute!! Makes me excited for Christmas!