Friday, October 11, 2013

One Month!

It seems absolutely crazy to me that this little man is one month old already! It goes so fast I already know that but it's still insane:)

I decided to take his monthly pictures with his gray chair and a chalk board that will calculate his monthly weight!

I was terrible about updating Kendall's book monthly, so I am hoping that I can do a monthly post about Kole and keep up with it that way....we all know how well I am at keeping up with things!!

So, here goes nothing!

Currently:

Wearing: 0-3 month clothing

Eating: EVERY 3 hours and gaining plenty of weight! Which also means he is waking up every three hours!  Which also means mommy is still not sleeping:)

Sleeping in mommy and daddy's room in the bassinet

Seems to enjoy his bath that Kendall and I love to give him!

Content for a good 10-20 minutes laying under the activity mat.

Currently doesn't enjoy a paci and we are working on it!!!

Met his new baby cousin this month whom is 2 weeks younger than him and 6 pounds lighter (Miles was a premie)


Went to Huber's to do some pumpkin picking!

Showing us sweet smiles when sleeping.

Has a big sister that just adores him!

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awww just gorgeous piccies. I can't beleive how grown up Kendall looks next to Kole!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwww soooooo precious! LOVING all the photos!!!

Sonya said...

How is he 1 month old already? The family picture is just darling!

deb famularo said...

Christy!
omg, you have a new beautiful addition to the family!!! He is beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!!
I took a break from art and social media for awhile. I guess I've been gone a long time huh!
Happy to hear from you and glad you are doing well. How's my Zoey!??!?