Friday, September 13, 2013

A sweet Baby boy is Born

It's been quite a while since I blogged!  Between, work, moving, pregnancy, and a toddler I have barely sat down at my computer at all this summer!!

But, believe it or not I have two sleeping babies in my house at the same time right now:)

And I am just sitting for once too!

So, I thought I would share some sweet pictures of my babies!

Kole was born on September 5 weighing in at a nice 9 pounds 2 ounces!! Never in my life did I imagine I would give birth to a 9 pound baby.

We already love him to pieces and he is fitting right in around here!

Enjoy a few sweet pictures of our new family!
 Our sweet baby boy!
 Kendall loves her baby.  It is taking some adjusting but I think she is getting there.  When she gets tired we battle a little, but she loves helping with everything when it comes to Kole!


 Our family of four!  Couldn't be more blessed:)

I hope to get back to some what of a blogging schedule because I do enjoy looking at my old posts, but I just don't know how often I will make it happen!!!

5 comments:

Sonya said...

Congrats to your family! He is a handsome little guy! Hope you find some time to blog.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwww he is precious!! And look how PROUD Big Sister is!!!!!!

MissMal said...

Congrats to your family!

Amanda said...

Congrats on the birth of your little man! He is a doll and I can tell he is well loved by big sister!!

Loopylou. said...

eeeeeep!! omg how did I totally miss this?!! oh man!! I am so excited for you all and Kole is just gorgeous!!!
huge congrats hugs!!
Lou xxxx