Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Make It Thursday: 4Th July Wreath

Now that we are getting a little more settled in our home I have been trying to create a few things I want for our home!  I love making wreaths for our front door! 

Today using this Pinterest inspired Pin:


I made this wreath! (It's been storming here since I made the wreath so I couldn't get a good pic sorry!!)




It was really quite easy.  All I did was tie mesh ribbon around the Styrofoam wreath!

Using George and Basic Shapes I cut out three stars from my Cricut to add to the blue!

I love how it turned out and I will keep it up til the end of July:)

Linking up today with Lambert's Lately: Make it Thursday:)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!

Lisa said...

Super cute! In case I miss you...hope you have a wonderful 4th!

Leslie Lambert said...

Congratulations...this post was featured on Create It Thursday #9! Thanks so much for sharing such an awesome idea! http://www.lambertslately.com/2013/07/create-it-thursday-9-plus-feautres.html

Cathy Compeau said...

I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/. I would be honored if you join us! Have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Cathy