Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day Gifts

We have been busy around here making a few father's day gifts so I thought I would share with you what we have made!!

First we made these!!  They were really easy and lots of fun!!  Here is our inspiration from Pinterest of Course!!



And here is what we came up with:
 Chris will love using this when he grills, which is our new favorite summer time activity:)

Secondly, we created these for Papaws and daddy!!  I know these ideas are swimming all over the web, but this is what we came up with:




 I am going to print the papaws out as 5X7 and put them in a frame.  For Kendall's I am going to print hers as 3 4X6 pictures and get a frame for them! I think they will all love them!!

Happy Father's day!!

I am participating in Make it Thursday's at Lambert's Lately!  Click on the button below to see other great crafty ideas!










1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome are these gifts!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE them!!!