Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Coming Back...Or maybe just survivor mode:)

I have wanted to start blogging again for weeks now, but I almost feel overwhelmed! Does that sound crazy?  I just have so much I want to share with you guys but I don't even know where to begin:)

We are officially on summer vacation so we are super excited about that! No alarm clocks for two months! And lots of this!!




We found out that our sweet baby is......


We are slowly getting situated in our new house and I can't wait to take a house tour on my blog someday!  I seriously think it might take us a year to get things where we want them! (who am I kidding we will never have it that way!)

And we are loving bubble baths in our new big tub!!
Me-Well I have zero energy at all. This pregnancy has been so different than my first.  I am just sore and tired and well feel like a total wimp.  I will get there though and just lucky to be off for the next few months!!

Well maybe I will be back to start posting some updates!! But, right now you could definitely say I am in just in survivor mode:)

Happy Summer!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I was like that with Brookie .... they say if you are having a different sex than your first, you have totally different symptoms :) Loving the photos ... .looks like a ton of fun!!!

Sonya said...

Hooray for summer vacation! I hope you get back to blogging, but I understand if you don't right away.

Sonya said...

Hooray for summer vacation! I hope you get back to blogging, but I understand if you don't right away.

Lisa said...

Hi there! So glad to see you posting again. Always good to read about your latest and greatest! That said, rest up and don't worry about posting unless you feel up to it. We will be here waiting. :-)