Monday, February 18, 2013

Blogging Rut

I feel like I have just been in a blog rut.

I don't think it will go away until we get moved into our house.  I am READY to be in my OWN house again. 

I never realized how much I appreciated and needed my own space, privacy, and home.  But, I do.

And it hasn't been easy.

Don't get me wrong I am trying really hard not to complain, because I know that I am beyond blessed to be building the home of dreams but I can't deny that living in someone elses home after having your own for 6 plus years is hard.

Its not easy for me because I do like my own space.

But, anyways I have been in a blogging rut, because I don't have my craft space, I have nothing to organize, and not much to share on the blog:)

Please stick with me because we should be in our house in the next 4-6 weeks and then I will have SOOO much to share.

I. Can't. Wait!

In other news around here...

 Kendall begged the other day to get out the paints and let her paint and I couldn't resist.  Even her little heart is missing our crafting room:)
 Kendall is now doing gymnastics on her OWN!!  I think it is so sweet and she is LOVING it!
 This is Kendall's latest drawings and my teacher heart smiles when I think about it!  If you are familiar with the stages of handwriting your heart might be smiling as well:)
 We didn't work today so I took Kendall to chick fil a to play and get an ice cream.  I should have taken her to the zoo instead because it was so nice.
 But, instead we came home and rode the big wheel and the scooter!  LOVE that girl too pieces.  Makes me smile just thinking about her sweetness..

And even she keeps saying mommy I really really really miss my old house and can we move into our new house?  Makes me a little sad for her in a way because even she wants her "own" room back!  Very soon baby girl very soon!
And I will leave you will a house update!  We now have brick.  Oh the simple things that give us joy!  This week we are getting dry wall and I never knew I could be so excited about my house being dry walled haha!!

Thanks for sticking around and I hope to be back soon for good:)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee the photos and the house is looking AWESOME!!!

Erin said...

Christy!! Oh my word! Your house looks so beautiful! How exciting!! Man - that went up fast! I'm so happy for you. Are you surviving? Getting any sleep? :) It's such an exhausting and exciting process all at once. I totally get the blog rut. I am in one too - mostly just because I don't have time for it right now. I'm happy for both of us to be moved in and decorating and organizing up a storm! Congrats cutie! It's going to be amazing!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelli said...

We only lived with my parents for 6-8 weeks before we moved into our house so I can only imagine how you're feeling. It won't be long!!

Abby Devine said...

Glad to see your post... miss following all your good reads and creative, fun projects! And of course, I miss your PL pages!

Sonya said...

Glad you're all doing well! Your house looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished!