Friday, February 1, 2013

52 Pinterest in 52 weeks: # 2: Only Child Expiring Shirt

I have so much to share and have had little or no time to share or I have just felt plain awful:)

I am OK with feeling plain awful because I know it will go away!

So, I am sure you can guess my Pinterest Project number 2!

I pinned this a few weeks before finding out we were expecting number 2 and just had to make it!  I thought it turned out pretty cute!

So here is the original pin:



And here is our little cutie in the shirt we had made at Cafe Press:

I would like to get some much better pictures of Kendall with this shirt on outside, but it is extremely cold here so this will have to do for now:)

I am working on a Project Life post for Tuesday's PL but we will see how that goes!

And lots of updates with the house to share as well...we are starting to move along and we are getting more and more excited!!!

Have a great weekend and stay warm!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

She is just soooooo cute! I love that shirt!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Hi Christy its been a while since I've stopped by to see what is going on in your world. Congratulations on the new little one that will be joinging your family in Sept and the new house. I can't believe how much Kendall has grown. Hope you get to move in soon and get back to crafting.