Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF....house update!

I know my house updates will probably get super boring to you all! But, I am super excited about it and it's really hard to do any organizing at someone elses home or decorating for that matter:)

So, what I have to blog about right now are house updates! 

We went by tonight and I didn't have my good camera so I took a few pics and posted them to instagram.....
 They made quite a bit of progress to day and it's so exciting!! It's starting to look like a home and I am starting to get a bit of a visual:)  This is what it looks like from the road.
 This is our family room. I love the tall ceilings and I love that the family room is open to the upstairs.  One of my favorite parts of the house.
And my other favorite!  This is my bedroom closet and I am in love!! I have never had a big closet.  EVER and I can't wait to have room for all of our clothes in one spot! Super excited about this!!!

I am so glad it is Friday...I am exhausted and I am ready to sleep in this weekend!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

4 comments:

Abby Devine said...

It is starting to come together.... I can't wait to see it finished... Especially the craft room so we can have PL parties!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo exciting!!!!!

Shelli said...

LOVE that closet girl! A big closet is like #1 on my dream house wish list. I'm so glad it's coming along quickly, it won't be long and you will be decorating your pretty home!

Savannah said...

Love the progress! You are going to have a beautiful home!