Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to reality....

Any other teachers out there as worn out as I am and we still have 2 days left this week! 

Wow going back is always hard!

It's a good thing we love our jobs:)

We have had a busy week as well...

Kendall had her last gymnastics class on Monday night, but we signed her up for a new session because she loves it so much!

So, now she will go on Thursday nights instead of Monday nights..I like that night better because we can look forward to the weekend!

It seems like Monday and Tuesday go by so fast and as we get to Wednesday it just slows down!!

I have to say I am pretty excited about the weekend..I have nothing planned..Best weekend ever!

I do have a student teacher for the next 7 weeks so an extra set of hands is always nice in the classroom...


They are finally making progress on our house THANK GOODNESS!!

And I am totally rambling so I will stop now just wanted to stop in for a Wednesday ramble I guess:)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

She looks so cute in her outfit!!!! And YAY for the house!!

Abby Devine said...

The house is coming all great!!! I can't wait to see all the fun decorating and organizer you do!

Jenny Watson said...

I just found your blog and want to say that what an enjoyable time to look through to this post thanks for all the effort which you did for us.

Luxury Villa Rentals

Sonya said...

I'm exhausted! It was all I could do to stay awake this afternoon!