Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa Pictures:)

I am linking up today with Darci today for Santa Picture Fail.  I can't say I consider this a failure though, because I LOVE when babies cry in Santa's arms.  They are the sweetest pictures ever and I hope all of my babies do it:)

Does that make me a mean mom?

Anyways this Christmas Kendall was so excited about seeing Santa, because she wanted her ears pierced, so when she told us it was time we headed to the mall to see that man!

Here was the first take that is of course my favorite!
 Then Santa asked Kendall if she could sit in his seat because he needed to go feed his reindeers, and he needed her to keep his seat warm.  So.....
 We did it and it turned out soo cute and she didn't even know that Santa was behind her little stinker:)
And we finally got our ears pierced like a big girl:)

Go check out more Santa NOT fail as I like to calling them pictures at Darci's blog!

button



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These still crack me up!! LOVE them!!!!!

Angel said...

She's darling! Y'all are a beautiful family!

Shelli said...

These pictures are priceless! Kendall is such a big girl getting her ears pierced! :)

Sonya said...

The family one is too cute! She's brave girl for getting those ears pierced!