Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Christmas List

I didn't have too many things on my Christmas List, but I just had to share with you what was on my list!!  And what I got:)

Jessica Simpson Perfume.  I am not a big perfume person.  It gives me a headache so when I first smelled this I fell in love and I have been wearing it for years:)  It just smells so good.  Most importantly it is not strong and that's why I love it. I have been scrapping at the bottom of my bottle for months so I was happy to get it!
Source: macys.com via Christy on Pinterest


My Jessica Simpson Purse...I love her purses they are soo pretty:)  (I couldn't find a picture of mine so I will have to take a pic!)

My Jessica Simpson Glasses:  See a theme?  That's all the Jessica Simpson stuff I promise!

My red Pandora Bracelet.  I love these leather bands and wanted a red one to go with my black one that I wear all the time!

New black Ugg boots!
Source: squidoo.com via Christy on Pinterest

These super fun organizers from Target....LOVE them and can't wait to hang this on my new fridge in my new house!


And my husband surprised me with this super cute Kate Spade purse!  Mine is a bright coral color and I am saving it for spring!  So, hurry up spring!!!
Source: ts2.mm.bing.net via on Pinterest

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwww!! I am LOVING all your pressies you got!! Happy New Year!!!

Crystal said...

Cute bag! I LOVE Uggs and Jessica Simpson:)