Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MIA

I have so neglected this blog ever since we decided to put our house on the market, sold it, moved, and are now building.....maybe...just maybe when we finally get moved in our home and get settled...I just might start blogging regularly again:)

So here are a few things that have been going on around here....

Kendall is still doing gymnastics on Monday night and LOVES it!  She is getting so big..I can't believe I almost have a three year...just doesn't seem right! 

Are foundation has been poured and they should start framing next Wednesday...I hope that is the case, because I am so ready for this house to be framed, roofed, and bricked:)  It's time to get a move on it!

We have 8 days of school left until Christmas break and I am really looking forward to a nice two week break!! It will be great to relax and do nothing! I am really working hard on getting everything done so that I can do zero school work over break..I always say that and it never happens :)

What I miss most about my own house right now is decorating it...all of my Christmas is packed away except for the few essentials and I am really missing decorating a mantle and all that fun stuff....next year will be so much fun though:)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Sonya said...

Hope the weather stays good so they get your new house done! I have the same amount of days left and I'm so excited for 2 weeks off! I think I was ready after Thanksgiving!