Friday, December 28, 2012

Holiday Traditions!

I just thought I would share some of our favorite Holiday Traditions!  I wrote this post at the beginning of December and I just never got around to adding all the pictures so I finally got a chance to add those.  I know I have been gone and I hope to get back to blogging...and I know I have said that hundreds of times:)  But, maybe one day it will be true!

We aren't living in our own home this year for the Holidays, so that is a little different, but these are the traditions that we will do no matter where we are!

Kendall's Avent Calendar!

This year I just put candy in her box and she loved getting it out everyday...oh the simple things:)

St. Nick visited Kendall just like he does every year!  With Minnie's help of course.

 The best tradition of all.....our Elf on the Shelf Minnie....we LOVE Minnie, and I can assure you the look on my daughters face every night when Elf moved or did something different was absolutely priceless!  We had a blast with her and found her doing a lot of fun things!  I know there is a bit of controversy out there about this cute little elf, but if it makes my daughter happy that's all that I care about:)  Here are some fun things that Minnie did this year, and I can't wait for us to be in our home next Christmas so that she can do all kinds of other fun things!!
I also created this card for Minnie to bring the last day she came.  I downloaded the card from Becky Higgins Blog and I totally got this idea from Jessica Turner  She made one for her elf to bring her kids and I loved the idea!!

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Holiday season and are excited about the new year:)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Minnie is ADORABLE!!! I didn't know that there was a controversy about the Elf on the Shelf ... that makes me sad that peeps just can't be happy for something that makes kids happy.... Brookie LOVED our Timothy!! :)