Monday, December 31, 2012

A New Year!

I have never been big on celebrating the new year.  I don't know why, it's not that I don't like the new or that I have feelings about it either way....but, we have a low key night planned.  We are going to my favorite restaurant Sake Blue and then will just hang out with Kendall.

I am not making any new years resolutions, but I thought I would share some of my goals:) 

-Stay up to date on my Project Life.  I got way, way behind this year when we moved.  Like six months behind.  Luckily I have had a little break the past two days and was able to catch up to about November.  I have pictures on order and plan to finish the rest of 2012 this week.  I should be able to get it done and I am very proud of how it turned out, but I wish I would have stayed up to date a little.  I feel like I have missed some of the small things because I was so far behind...but here's to trying harder this year:)

-Get moved into our new house and get it organized:)  We plan to move in the end of March or beginning of April.  Just depends on how far behind we get with the weather and such.  Fingers crossed:)  So, when we get moved in I can't wait to start sharing some of the fun organizing ideas I have!!

-Spend a lot of time as a family!  It has been hard the past few months being together as just a family.  We are living with my mother in law so it's just hard to be by ourselves esp when Kendall wants to be with her Mamaw all the time!  I look forward to spending a lot of time together as a family this year!  I would like to take Kendall to do a few different things that I will share soon!

I think three goals for now are good enough.  These are some pretty big goals!  So, we will see how they go!

I hope everyone has a happy and SAFE new years!!!

Here's to 2013:)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome goals my friend!! Can't wait to see your new house!! Happy New Year!!