Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you and your families have a had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We couldn't ask for better weather here in Louisville!  We spent the morning hanging out and getting ready for lunch at my Grandmas!!
Oh my word that little girl looks like a little girl not a baby, not a toddler, a LITTLE girl:(

I shot a few pictures of Kendall before we left and had Teresa shoot a few of us before we left!  Trying to get a good one for our Christmas card and I think I succeeded!!

We have so much to be thankful for and I like to think that we count our blessings all 365 days of the year! 

I know I haven't been much of a blogger lately, but I sure hope that I can get caught up soon!  I am also excited to share the book I bought for my December Daily album! I LOVE this tradition and I hope you will join along also! 

I can't describe how behind I am on Project life, but I am hoping to use the next few days off to get caught up on it! 

And I will leave you with the lastest look on our house building!!!  Can't wait for April:)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee the photos!! I can't believe how GROWN up Kendall looks!!!!