Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My BF is getting Married




My best friend from High School got engaged a few weekends ago and I am just now sharing...shame on me:)


Totally stole this picture from Ashley's facebook, but here is her and her fiance! 

This is my favorite!  From their proposal sooo Ashley:)






















Ashley was my maid of honor 5 years ago......

And I get to be her Matron of Honor next October!!  So excited for her!!  We have been friends for over 10 years:)  That's a long time to have such a great friend!

Here are a few pictures of us...again I stole from her fb because I am too lazy to do otherwise:)

So excited for her and can't wait to help her plan her wedding!!!  She will be a beautiful bride!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How exciting!! LOVING that photo of her YES sign!!!

Shelli said...

Congrats to your bff!