Friday, October 12, 2012

Calliou

I think it's so funny how Kendall will go through obsessions with certain things such as foods, toys, and shows. 


Calliou seems to be one that has been around the longest, probably second behind Mickey.   She LOVES Calliou. 

Now, I have a lot of friends that don't let their children watch him because they say he is "whiny".  While I can't disagree with them, there is just something about him that makes him so stinkin' cute.  So, I am the mom that let's her daughter watch Calliou even if he is a little bit whiny:)

Do you find that your kids are obsessed with certain things?  What are your kids obsessed with?

Have a great weekend....we have two birthday parties tomorrow and a couples shower!  Shew...but 2 and half school days this coming week and then we have a five day weekend and I am soooo looking forward to the days off:)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Brookie used to love that show!!! Now she is into Scooby Doo!!!

Shelli said...

My Kendall is obsessed with the Little Einsteins. And of course they don't sell their merchandise anymore so I spend way too much money on eBay. We might start checking out Callou! ;)