Thursday, October 11, 2012

Building Update!

I know you all are dying to hear some of our building updates and plans!

Chris got our plans back the other day and we are waiting to get them priced to see if they will be in our budget:)

We have been picking out stone and brick and front doors and all that fun stuff (totally sarcastically saying this because I am sorry, but I find nothing fun about picking out brick)

So, here are a few ideas we have stolen from houses that will be around us:)
 Love the brick and the stone on this house!
 Love the brick on this house!!  This house is behind our lot!! They will be our neighbors!!
 Love the stone!
 The brick looks darker in this picture but I like it!
Love this stone not the brick:)
Love this brick!

Told you boring!!!

I can't wait to get this house on the road and going so that I can stop thinking about all of it!  Just need to get out of our old home first.   We should be to that point by the first week of November, but we shall see.  After last time I have no high hopes for anything with these house situations!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

(Blogging three days in a row what!!!)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see and hear more!!!!