Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Fall Blues

Don't let my title confuse you...but I am sooo sad about fall this year.  Since we "thought" we sold our house the first time we packed all of our holiday boxes up and took them to storage...and oh how I miss decorating for one of my favorite seasons.

I can't even discuss Christmas right now because I probably won't be able to decorate for this Holiday either:(

Anyways I thought I would share last year's fall mantel, and then share some of my fun Pinterest Fall pins that Kendall and I will be doing to replace our fall decor this year:)

 I had so much last year decorating this mantel and I am so sad that I can't do the same this year!! But, next year in my new home...oh the possibilities!!

So, here are some of my pinterest finds for fall this year!

Source: etsy.com via Christy on Pinterest


Would love to make this, but we will probably wait til next year:)


We will DEFINITELY make this for Thanksgiving this year!!


So, cute!

What fun fall things have you pinned lately???

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo fun!! LOVING what you found on Pinterest... the feet ghost are so CUTE!!!!

Shelli said...

I was in the same boat last year. We moved out of our house in December, but there was still no point in decorating for fall because you never know when your closing date will be! Don't worry - next year you will get to decorate your beautiful new dream home!

Sara said...

Hey...I recognize those little turkeys ;) Bummer about not being able to decorate this fall. After all, those little touches are what makes a house a home...right? I LOVE that burlap framed "W". So cute!!!