Saturday, September 29, 2012

September photo Dump

Just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from September:)  Of course most of them are of my sweet girl!!

 I just love this picture of Kendall and Tripp. We were at a spec home looking at some things we want for our home and there was an itty bitty baby froggy in the yard.  It was sooo cute! (I don't think I have mentioned we are building 2 streets over from Tripp's house!!!)
 I love that this is in my city!  Not just because we are UL fans, but also because it has brought so much to our city including Disney on Ice, which we are going to see tomorrow!
 Love a new flag even though it had to get packed away!
 These two cuties were raised right!  They love this Mcalisters UNsweet tea!
 My aunt and cousin at the UL/UK game in which is poured all the way to kick off:)
 A sweet Jessie girl ready for Halloween:)
Packing up my scrapbooking room was sad but exciting all at the same time because I will have a bigger craft space soon:)

Hope you are loving your weekend!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving all the photos!!! Have fun at Disney on Ice!!!!!!