Friday, September 7, 2012

Classroom Changes!

Doesn't it make you crazy when you get everything made for your classroom and names on EVERYTHING including the walls, name tags, cubbies, birthday charts, and everything else that you can think of to put names on.....to find out that half your class is leaving because you are coming a split!!

Yeah so that happened to me this week!! SO, everything had to be taken down and fixed or re made!!

I don't think I ever shared my birthday chart.....

Sorry it's an IPHONE pic so not the greatest...All I did was take a craft tray and cut out zebra and white paper to stick in it and cut out the months with my cricut, but I love how it turned out:)

Anyways I had to get it down the other day and change it all around....blah.......

So, I just about have everything changed around including my grade book and all that fun stuff...so hopefully all the changes are over and I am good to go for the year...YEAH RIGHT...we all know that is never the case:)

And...we are still house hunting but that is a whole other post!!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about having to change... but LOVING your calendar!!!! Toooooooooooo fun!!!!

Shelli said...

Split class? Is that really hard to teach? I love the birthday board - very colorful!

Ashley Nicole said...

Your birthday bird is fabulous!

Ashley @ Fierce in Fourth