Monday, August 13, 2012

Where Oh Where......

Goodness this has been a fast few weeks and I can't believe it has been this long since I have last blogged!!  So incredibly crazy...SO much has gone on here you won't even believe it.  I am probably going to keep it short because I am exhausted!!

1.  I started back to work...I have been drained the past few days...I LOVE my new school, but it is VERY different and will take a lot of getting use to.  I am trying to just keep on keeping on and follow others until I catch all the different routines.  It's amazing how different two schools can be in the same county:)  Can I just say that my FEET they HURT so incredibly bad.  I am use to being on carpet and now I am on tile floor all day long and it's hard.  Oh and 1st grade and 4th grade are from two different planets and I didn't even know it!!

2.  We SOLD our house!!  WHAT???  We really did.  I am not kidding you when I say we put it on the market Thursday had two offers on Saturday and accepted one of them...Pending inspection....loans....and all the other goodness we have 45 days to be out of our house....excited...nervous...scared.....sad...all in one!!  I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of the sign in the yard yet and it's already going to change!  Oh and where are we going?  We don't have a stinkin clue!!!!

3.  Kendall  is getting SO big and is completely potty trained and I LOVE It!!  It's the best feeling ever!!!

4.  I am absolutely, 100%, completely behind in PL...but hey the best part is that it doesn't take much to catch up!!

Maybe one day I will be back to regular blogging!  WE will see:)

I think that is all for now:)

4 comments:

Savannah said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new school and I COMPLETELY understand your exhaustion. I feel so lazy, but these first few days have kicked my butt! Ha!

Sold your house?! What?! Congrats! Big changes going on in your life! Keep us updated on the house search process.

Good luck with a full five day week -ah!

Sonya said...

Wow! You have been busy! I feel very clueless in my new position. I have no idea what is going on and the person that was in charge moved into a different position. Hopefully I will figure it all out quickly!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have been busy!!!! Glad to hear about the house and Kendall!!!

Shelli said...

Congrats on selling your house! That is great - I hope you all find your perfect home soon.
BTW - I LOVE your blog template. Did you have someone do it for you?