Monday, August 27, 2012

Projece Life Tuesday: June 15-21


Don't adjust your screens this is for real.  I really did a PL layout last night...NOT 1 BUT 2!!  No way and I am still 6-7 weeks behind:(  I WILL catch up.  I actually need to get a new binder because July-December are going to need their own:)

This week's layout isn't anything big, and to be honest I will have a few weeks like this because I went on a major no blogging, barely any pictures without even meaning to.

I am not sure how it happened.  I really just got lost in life like so easy to do and it happened:)  Not to mention we SOLD our house...Guys I am still pondering that statement...in less than 30 days I will be moving to another HOME!  Well, probably my MILs home because shoot we don't have a home to go to!

Anyways here is my layout. Sorry for the picture quality it is rainy here so I took them in the scrap room!


WE had two parties this week and they were both super cute invites so I had to add the invitations into these layouts!

This was also the week that I found I got a new job!!

Hope you enjoyed my layout and please come back soon!  Hope to be back to a normal blogging schedule!

Don't forget to check out The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday!


The Mom Creative

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I love how you cut up the invitation to add it in! Did y'all ever get moved?