Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kendall's Almost 2 1/2 Pictures

I just wanted to stop by really quickly to share Kendall's Almost 2 1/2 pictures that I took this weekend!  If you are local we went to Papa Johns Park which is just in front of the actual Papa Johns business building!  I love taking pictures there!! 

Enjoy and I hope you are having a great week:)

I'll be honest I probably took over a hundred pictures but these were the ones that I LOVED!!  And edited:)

 Probably one of my very favorites!
 Chris' Favorite!
 Love this one too!!

 I just thought it was sweet how she was bent over looking at the ducks!

 My sweet baby is getting so big!
 We LOVE bulleyes, woody, and Jessie:)


 LOVE




3 comments:

Sonya said...

So cute! She's so big! My nephew's 2nd birthday party will be featuring the Woody, Buzz & Bullseye trio. They are a favorite of his as well!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! She is soooooooooooo ADORABLE!!!!! Love the photos!!!!

deb famularo said...

oh...my...GOD!!!!!!! It's been so long since I've been on blogger, I had to stop by and say hello. What a big girl she is now! Holy Cow!!!!!! I hope you and your family are doing great!!!! Missed you! xOxO