Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Sunday I celebrated my 28th birthday! I can't believe I will be 30 in 2 years...CRAZY:)

I will make a 30 by 30 list here in a few weeks because I think those are so much fun!!

Anyways so we went to our usual Melting Pot on Saturday and it was yummy like always and then we came home and watched The Hungar Games and I LOVE it!!  Can't wait for the next one to come out:)

Here are some pictures of us from before we left.  Chris said I look like a fruit stripe gum....he's so cute isn't he!



I seriously can't believe that it is almost September and it's time to decorate for Fall and I have no house to decorate...OK maybe one day soon I will stop blogging about the home we don't have yet and about the home we picked out for ourselves to live it...SUCH a decision!

Well, I have so many blog posts in my brain that I want to share with you guys...maybe soon I will get it done! 

For now I am going to bed!

Night night and Happy Wednesday almost Thursday...almost a three day weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Loving the photos!!!! I think your dress is CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

deb famularo said...

OMG you can be my daughter!! You look so pretty!
Enjoy your youth dear, and a very Happy Birthday to you!!! xOxO