Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Zebra Themed Classroom!

I think I have mentioned enough times that I am doing my classroom in a zebra theme with bright colors!!  I have stopped limiting my bright colors because I keep adding!  Right now I am using bright green, orange, pink, blue, and some yellow!

Today I was browsing the internet looking for some tags and banners.  I decided to try to make my own tags and here is what I came up with so far!

The name tags will go on the back of the kids cubbies so they know whose is whose!



The table tags are going to hang from banners above the groups of desks!  I am so excited to get them printed out and get the banner together. I will definitely post a picture when they are done:)

After creating all 6 table tags I put them into a collage and printed them onto cardstock!!


If you are interested in my tags I would be more than happy to send them to you, if you can tell me how to do it so that you can use them:)

Linking up with

Have a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

Patti Wilson said...

I love the color combination! The black and white print looks so good with the lively colors!!

Patti
One Class, One Sound

Corinna said...

The colors are great! I am using the same in my Tropical Theme. I have a Classroom Theme Linky going on. I would love for you to link up your ideas sometime:)

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee them!!

Jill said...

I love these so fun and colorful. I would help with posting them for download ad but I don't know how.

Thanks for sharing.

Jill
Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Love your tags! Super cute colors! What font is that? So cute! Thanks for linking up and sharing:)

4th Grade Frolics

SaraAskew said...

Hi!!! Will you please please send me these tags?? My email is sara.askew@yahoo.com :)