Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Project Life Tuesday on Wednesday!

I have been so busy preparing for my new classroom that I have let my PL go a little bit.  Thankfully it is a great project that you can quickly catch up on:)  But, you all already knew that because I have said it a couple hundred times!

So, I am a little behind like I said so I have two weeks to share with you today.

June 1-7 and June 8-14.

First is June 1-7

This the week that Chris lost his maternal grandma so we didn't take many pictures this week.  In fact I didn't take barely any at all. Kendall was also running a very high fever this week.  So, this week's layout is very simply done!
 I used a card from the funeral home in my album and then wrote a little about Chris's grandma.
You will notice that I had to use a piece of scrapbook paper in one slot because I didn't have enough pictures.  I love it and I am definitely OK with it!

The next week is June 8-14. I didn't have many pictures this week either and I am OK with that....here is my layout for that week as well!!
 I love adding thickers to my pictures and I also love the Smash book Washi tape!!
I loved being able to use the design on the scrapbook paper instead of adding any embellishments with the instagram picture at the top!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layouts and I hope that I will get to start blogging here when things start settling down and we get back into our routine of things!!  I also hope to be caught up with PL this week as well!  We shall see!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative for more great PL posts!


The Mom Creative

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These pages are so FUN!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love the photos of the Popsicle in the bath!! LOL!!

eek said...

Great pages. What I love about PL is how you can adjust it to where you are in life at the moment.

Lisa said...

Hey Pretty Girl! My has it been a while since I visited. All it took was one look at your sweet little one and I realized just how long it has been. Life threw me a few curve balls and blogging had to be put on the back burner for a while. Now I'm back. Really missed visiting. Hope all is well with you! Hugs and more hugs.

P.S. LOVE your project life work! Wish I thought of something like that when my kiddos were around.

papergirl said...

I love the photos of her in the bath with her popsicle! It's that stuff we wouldn't remember without project life. I love how you included her art, just lovely.

Tickled Pink said...

So neat!! I used to scrapbook but don't have the patience or $$ anymore!! You rock!

Ps- I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! http://tickledpinkmandy.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger.html