Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project Life: Week I don't know:)

Thanks for all of the congrats on my new job!  I am really excited and nervous at the same time:)

So, on to my PL spread.  This is from our first week of summer so of course I had quite a few pictures and actually decided to use two inserts!

Let's take a look:

 I love this vertical page because I found my first two years of PL I took quite a few vertical pictures! 
 This was soo much fun!! It was a way to get a little scrapbooking out in a different style! All I did was make my instagram pictures 3X3 and then I used the insert with 4 6X6 inserts in it!  I love using the stickers to label and write about each picture!
 Insert 1 and 2.  I still need to do some journaling!
 I wrote my Favs about my sweet little girl!
 A day at the pool was on the other side of insert 2!
I also love the way the collage turned out of Jess and Nick's pictures that I took!!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Jessica at The Mom Creative by clicking the button below for more fun PL inspiration!



The Mom Creative

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are great!! She looks sooooooooooo cute in her swimsuit!!!

dawn said...

What pretty pages you have, love the pink/white polka dotted paper. I like that each little pocket was like a scrap layout also, how fun for you. Happy Summer to you!

iamjuju said...

Great pages! Love your use of the grid 6x6 protector.