Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Photo Dump

We have been so busy the past few weekends with graduation parties, a couple shower, and getting ready for our summer vacation to the beach!

I thought I would dump a few photos and share some of our summer so far!!

 I LOVE this picture of Kendall and Tripp!  Jen was out of town for work for a week and Tripp came over one night to play.  I gave them a bath and then they wanted a snack (goldfish and oranges)  When I came back down the stairs they were sitting on the couch together eating their snacks.  So cute:)
 This has been in my classroom forever.  It was a Tag junior leap pad.  Well, Tripp loves it!  Everytime he comes over he gets it out! I was planning on putting it away, but I guess I will keep it out for him and Kendall to play with!
 After a busy summer day Kendall passed out on the couch!
 Friday we went to a couple's shower.  It was a lot of fun to hang out with our friends and just sit and talk!
Saturday my sweet cousin Rachel graduated from High School!! I cant believe she is done with high school just doesn't seem right!  She is the baby grandchild of the family!  She is going to UK next year and I can't believe she will be gone:(  Look how white I look next to these two!!  I am not that white but they are that dark!!

Love those girls. 

Well, I hope you all are enjoying your week..one day I will be consistently back with PL!!!  For now Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great photos... I just loveeeeeeeeeee that first one!! Toooooooo cute!!!