Thursday, June 7, 2012

An Angel Gets Thier Wings

I know I have been missing for a few days now and I hate that I haven't had a chance to do any blogging, but we have had a whole lot going on.

First and most important Chris' grandmother passed away yesterday afternoon.  We have spent most of the week at her house by her side just visiting with her and keeping her comfortable.  She is now in heaven with her sweet husband probably dancing the days away!  Her husband died in February so she was ready to go be with him.  I think I shared with you before that Chris' grandpa had alzheimer's so I am sure they are up there smiling at all the memories that were taking away from him on Earth by this awful disease.

So, the majority of our time has been spent there. I am caught up on PL and will share that very soon and hope to participate in tomorrow's show us your life but I am not sure if I will get that chance or not!

Hopefully I will be back to blogging soon!!

I believe I shared this picture when Grandpa passed away, but here are the two angels watching over us now!

 Christmas 2011

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh sweetie I am so sorry to read of your loss, sending huge hugs to you all and I hope she is dancing too, what a lovely thought
huge hugs Lou xxx

Savannah said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. I find is so ironic when older couples often pass within months of each other. Sad but so sweet! Will keep your family in my thoughts.

Shelli said...

I'm so sorry about your loss. I'm glad they are in Heaven dancing together. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry for your families loss... I am sure they are dancing the night away together!!!