Monday, May 21, 2012

Showering a Sweet Friend!

Yesterday I went to a shower for my BFF Jess.  It was so pretty and we had a great time.

I loved the invites that they chose!

And the recipe card was super cute as well.  I gave Jess my Spicy Chicken Mac N Cheese recipe!  It's easy so I know she will use it:)

I just love this girl.  She has become my "grownup" BFF.  We work together right next door and I am telling you without her there is NO way I would have made it through the past two years of work.  I love summertime, but I sure do miss seeing her face every single day. She is so positive and an amazing teacher that I would adore my kids to have for school one day! 

She is getting married July 6 and I can't wait to share that special day with her and Nick.  Nick is a sweet man and I hope he knows how lucky he is to get Jess, but I am sure he does:) 

Happy Monday everyone will be back tomorrow with Project Life Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!! LOVING the recipe card idea!!!!