Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project Life: Week 21

Welcome to an updated to date version of PL Tuesday! It's been a month or so since I have been up to date and I LOVE it!!   So, let's talk about this week!!

I can't tell you every single week how much I LOVE this way of documenting our life.  This is my third year doing this and by far my favorite year of all.  I have had so much fun with this year's PL because I decided to do a weekly layout vs. a daily picture.  It took so much stress off of me simply because some days I take 100s of pictures and other days I don't take any!  And I have come to be OK with that!!

I am using the Amber Edition of Project Life and again it's my favorite so far.  It's because the colors and designs in this album are SO me:)  Moving on....

This was the first week of summer for us and we didn't do anything too big so I didn't have any extra inserts this week and that's OK with me because I am quite sure there will be some by the end of the summer:)

Sorry my pictures aren't the best. It is pouring down rain here and it looks like it's nine at night so there wasn't much natural light to work with today!

 I have to say that I orginially liked the idea of cuting the picture of Jess, Rhonda, and I but once I did it and saw that it literally cut Jess in half I am thinking I will have to reprint the picture and do something a little different!!
I love using this style page protectors (I am so sorry Becky, I am so not good with the letter name of each page protector (I call her Becky cause were friends ya know and I am pretty sure she reads my blog I know just let me think it OK!!?))  This picture isn't the greatest but like I said above.....I love the picture of My BFF and I Jess:)

Ok I wanted to share a few other things with you before I leave you!  First, last week Jessica mentioned that she was starting a new album and my little brain was thinking wow her album must be full...then.....I took a closer look at mine and thought wow I just might have to start a new one as well...CRAZY I say!!
Look at this book!  I'll have to make a purchase quite soon I would say!

 Second, I have to share that I went through some things in my craft room, mainly the stacks of things that I didn't know what to do with, and decided to do this with the few decorations from a sweet girls party that I just couldn't part with:
And lastly, although Kendall is only 2 she still creates us some wonderful art work from time to time. We have the best sitter who also likes to work with them as well.  She has done two different pages that look like the one below and I am going to put the other on the opposite side of this page as soon as I locate it:)  I know that I can't keep all of her artwork, but I do pick and choose because she is so little it's few and far between right now and I love it!!  You notice I LOVE a lot of things lately?  It's summer OK!!
Well if you made it through this entire post you are definitely a trooper and thank you and please come back soon!!  If  you haven't come from Jessica's blog please take a moment and stop by her great Project Life Tuesday Post and link up!
The Mom Creative
Have a great day!!




6 comments:

Sonya said...

I love the additions of the party decorations and the coloring page! So cute! My album isn't too thick yet. I always do a second album with all of the extra pictures I take each year. I might do 1 insert every so often but I try to keep the extra pictures in another album. It usually works well since I can never pick just one of the new colors! Ha!

dawn said...

I feel the same way about PL, every year just gets better. This year mine is a weekly spread also, makes it much easier. Your pages look great and I like that you used the pocket to add the decorations and the added artwork. Hooray for summer time, my kids still have 6 days then we are officially on break. Have a good week.

kate adderley said...

hi , love that you added the party stuff, minnie mouse is so cute, lm nearly readly for album 2 as well, lm trying to get 26 weeks into each album, hope it works, have a greta week

Gretchen Clark said...

Your PL is super cute!! I love the pocket with the Minnie Mouse inside!!

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

I hate it when the sun won't cooperate with PL pictures! Doesn't it know we have to deal with flash glare on those page protectors, LOL? You and your bestie look so cute together! I agree that you can't keep every piece of artwork but it's a good idea to keep some here and there, for sure. It shows how they are progressing and it's so fun to look back in the years to come. Plus they just love seeing them in the albums. My kiddo will make something and tell me I need to keep it in the special book. So sweet! I was just thinking about when I might need a new book. I think I'm going to try and get through June in this one so that the year is divided in half nicely.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving this weeks pages!! LOVING how you kept some of her party decorations and loveeeeeee Kendall's coloring!! So precious!!!