Friday, May 25, 2012

Project Life: Week 18

Thought I would take a few minutes to share with you week 18..I believe that is what week it is!!!  This was a fun week to do because a few important things happened!

1.  We got smashed by a hail storm!
2. I went to Colorado for work.
3.  Kendall stayed home with daddy!

So, I was going for the week, but I snatched Chris' phone because I wanted to make sure I captured their week in PL as well!! 

I used one extra insert this week. One side features our hail storm and the other side is the pictures Chris took of Kendall while I was gone!

My Colorado pictures are on the two main pages of the layout! 

Enjoy!






I love these pages for these reasons:

It really captures what Kendall did while I was gone:  Ride in Chris' truck a lot haha!
I love to look at our pictures form Boulder.
The hail storm is something that we definitely won't forget. It looked like a tornado had run through our yard.  It riped tree limbs and leaves off the trees.  And we got a new roof out of it!
I love the green colors of this layout they were so much fun!

I hope you enjoyed this week as much I did!  I'll be back with Week 19 soon!!  Almost all caught up!!!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

We got hail that same Saturday! It wasn't at our house, but at my brothers. It was golf sized hail and my parents car had damage as well as my brother's house. They actually totaled my parents' car!