Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Project Life: Week 16 and 17

I thought I would share week 16 and 17 with you today.  So, I am only 3 weeks behind in showing you my layouts:)

I have to say that week 16 and week 17 are pretty plain.  I slacked in the picture taking category these two weeks.  I don't know why, but I did and I am OK with that.  I still like these two layouts so here ya go!!  What do you think?

Week 16:



 I had quite a few pictures on week 26.  I love using instagram pictures and I can't wait for the new plastics to come out.  I will buy them all....of course:)  My favorite thing about this weeks layout is all the fun coordinating paper!  I love using the paper in my album when needed especially with instagram pictures!

Week 17:


I didn't have as many pictures this week, but I wanted to add our thank you card for Kendall's birthday this week so it worked out well.   I love the way that this turned out! I like to cut pictures apart and use them in several different pockets!  Oh and I told you about my Washi tape yesterday.  It's from the Smash book supplies and I love how it coordinates with my PL kit!

Thanks for stopping by and I will be caught up very soon!!!  

Did I mention I LOVE this Project?  Oh yeah a few times I suppose!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

I love the idea of using the cardstock for filler. I just bought a couple of the big packs when they were on sale for my newest albums.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are awesome!! LOVING the colors this week!!

West Texas Wife said...

OMG I can't believe how BIG Kendall is getting! Ok you will have to teach me how to do this I suck at scrapbooking but have ton of paper and pictures!