Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm BACK!!

I am so happy to FINALLY be back home!  I had a good time and learned a little, but I am glad to be back in my Kentucky home:)
These are my three favorite girls at work!  Julie is next to me and Rhonda is on the end they teach Kindergarten and Jess and I teach first!
 We did a little site seeing while there.  The mountains were amazing!
 Look at the snow caps behind me.  I have never seen anything like it!
 So pretty!
 Julie doesn't do heights so we couldn't get her to come close to the edge of the mountains!




I loved my roomie while I was gone, but I missed my roomies that were at home without me! 

We have nine days left of school...I am super pumped about being out for summer vacation..10 whole weeks and I don't know what I am going to do when I don't have to worry about school for that long!

I am about 3 weeks behind on PL...I have to catch up really, really soon!  Hopefully sometime this week or next:)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! Must be a Julie thing... I'm afraid of heights too!! LOL!! Love the pics!!! GORGEOUS!!!