Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Erin Condren: My new Favorite Product!

I absolutely, positively, love, love, love my Erin Condren Life Planner.  I will without a doubt never get another planner for my daily life!  This is the one for me!  I am so excited to see the new improved life Planner in July:)
As you can see I use this often and I really can't live without it!

But, not too long ago I won a special treat over at Finding Hope.  I got to spend 25.00!!!!  Boy was I thrilled when I found this out!!!

So, off I went to the site to find what I was going to buy and I finally chose a notebook to match my planner!  I am super excited to use it this week at my conference, although I keep saying there is no way I am going to write in this it is way too pretty!
 Look how cute the first page is!  Seriously any cuter?
  I love all the quotes and cute pages in this notebook!
 And a folder at the end of the notebook NO way!!

 On top of it all a little plastic pouch as well!!

So thank you Finding Hope for my sweet little gift and if you have checked out Erin Condren WHAT are you waiting for!?!!

2 comments:

the erincondren.com team said...

thrilled that you love your notebook and planner! thank you for spreading the erin condren love! enjoy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome is THAT?!?!?!?!?!?! I want one!!!!!!!