Sunday, May 13, 2012

Being A Mommy

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Mother's Day! 

Chris made a big breakfast for me, my mom, and his mom.  It was yummy and I doubt I will eat for three weeks (yeah right!)


Being a mom is one of the most rewarding things I have EVER done!  I am so proud to be called mommy by the sweetest 2 year I know. I am one lucky mommy with a great daughter and a supportive husband!

I have dreamed about being a mommy since I was a small child and never could I have ever imagined the feelings it would bring.  Some days are fun, sad, happy, hard, tiring, but at the end of the day I wouldn't change a thing! 

Kendall is growing before my eyes and she is one smart little girl!  I love her more and more everyday!

Right now I am thinking about making a pretty big change in my life that I hope to share with you in the next few weeks! But, one thing won't change and that is my life support I have at home:)

Happy Mother's Day to all the sweet mommies, mommies to be, and those praying to be a mommy to be!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Ioana-Carmen said...

Wooow you look amazing <3

Wanna follow each other? Regards!

FashionSpot.ro