Sunday, April 15, 2012

Swim Lessons

Thursday's we now have swim lessons and it is so much fun!  Kendall LOVES it:)  She listens to most everything the instructor asks her to do and I just crack up at how excited she is about swimming!  It is a mommy and me class and we have so much fun during this 30 minutes every week!  Here are the things that we focus on!

kicking
scooping
climbing out of the pool
waiting for an adult to tell you to get in the pool
jumping in and grabbing the side of the pool as soon as she jumps in!

We have so much fun and look forward to it every week...Kendall has already gone all the way under water...she loves the water and I have a feeling I have a fish on my hands for this summer and that is certainly fine by me!



Of course we have major meltdowns each week as we leave swim lessons....we are getting better each week and I am so ready for summer days at the pool with my sweet little fishy!

4 comments:

Savannah said...

How fun! I love that it is a Mommy and Me class!

Abby Devine said...

I agree... never heard of a mommy and me class, too neat! I may have to try this one day!

Shelli said...

Omg where so you all take class? I want to sign Kendall and I up!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooo cute!!