Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sugarland!

Last Saturday night my Best Friend and I went to see Sugarland!!  We had a lot fun!  There were two other people with them...one I didn't know and the other was Lauren Alaina and she is so stinkin cute!  I love her new haircut and if I was brave I would totally cute my hair like that:)  Maybe one day!

Anyways here is one of the only pictures I took from the concert!

We had a lot of fun.  The concert was so good that I really didn't take any pictures...Sugarland is just a fun duet to see in concert!  My second time seeing them thanks to my sweet husband that bought us the tickets!

Jess teaches first grade with me this year and we have become very, very close.  We taught together last year (she was my intern!) and I am so sad to think that we might not get to teach together next year.  We work so well together, but I fear that is coming to an end.  It has happened once before with my BF Rhonda and I know I will make it, but it's so sad when you work well with someone and then you get split up:(

Anyways Jess and I will always be best of friends.  She says we are grown up BFFS!  I think she is right.

She is getting married in July and I can't wait to spend her special day with her:)  She will be one beautiful bride!

3 comments:

Savannah said...

How fun! Teaching friends and country concerts are the best. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!! I loveeeeeeeee Sugarland and Lauren!!

Abby Devine said...

I love your shirt!!!!