Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break fun





 We have really enjoyed our Spring Break at home doing not a whole lot.  We made a trip to the outlet malls which was a complete disappointment, but that's alright it was something to do:)

I also got a few things done this week including making this Macbook Cover as well as making these bows for Kendall.  I have started putting her hair in pig tails quite a bit, so I needed some double bows to put in her hair.  We went to hobby lobby this week as well and I bought a few more colors to make some more bows this week!
 I also cleaned out Kendall's cabinet in the kitchen.  It was getting a little out of hand...
 So, I pulled everything out of the cabinets....
 And then put it all back in neatly.  I threw a few things out as well that we no longer needed and would replace for baby number 2 (such as medicine dispensers!) 
And this little girl...well she has enjoyed her week at home playing with her toys, most importantly her play doh and having her mommy wait on her hand and foot:)

Well, the bad news is that today is the last day of Spring Break...but the good news is.....we only have 23 school days left til a 10 week summer vacation!  Let the count down begin!!!!

3 comments:

Savannah said...

Bummer about the shopping disappointment at the outlets.... Sounds like you need a return trip to kick off summer break. :) Love the bows and organization. 23 days to go ... We can do this!

Sonya said...

After our "spring break" I was really ready for summer vacation. We have 26 days left but I only have to be there for 22 of them:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!!! Sounds like you had a great Spring break!