Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Project Life week 13 (on week 14)

I am still one week behind on PL Tuesday, but I am sure to catch up this week with Spring Break!  I am so proud of myself.  I have worked really hard to keep up with this project each week and it is sure paying off.  I already love looking at this year's album:)

I am doing a weekly approach rather than a daily approach. I found it took the pressure off of myself and I was more into getting each layout done! I also print my pictures every Thursday night and pick them up to work on over the weekend.  I got behind because my family got a stomach bug a few weeks ago, but I am almost back to date!  And one week behind is better than missing several pictures in my album to date!

Anyways moving on to share with you this week's pictures.  I have 2 extra inserts because of someone specials birthday!  Enjoy:)
 Left side view
 Left Page
 Insert 1
 Insert 1 and 2
 back of insert1
 Front of insert 2
 Right side view
back of Insert 2
 Right layout

Don't forget to check out Project Life Tuesday at The Mom Creative:


The Mom Creative


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous!! I loveeeeeee that one pic of her reflection from the glass!! That looks beautiful!!

dawn said...

aaaww how sweet this is with the cake, love it. great job getting in all these photos. love the collage of the bouncy house. good work at keeping up, you can do it!

April said...

ohhhh meee too I had a pedicure this week too! it was so great!

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/04/project-life-weeks-13-and-14.html?m=

Heather said...

What a fun birthday party! Great pages!!

famtastic said...

Great pages! I love the birthday cake! Great work keeping up! Some weeks are easier than others! I like your idea of printing on Thursdays!

PurelyHappy said...

Beautiful layout! I love seeing the inserts everyone puts in the PL albums!