Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project Life Tuesday Week ???

I am a week behind and keeping up with what week it is I can't!

I love linking up every Tuesday, because even though I am a week behind, I still feel like I am accountable in some way for my PL and I am keeping up with it!  I don't mind being a week behind, especially since I have my pictures for this week just need to do it!  Hopefully I will have an extra PL post this week!!

Remember I am using the Amber edition and I have also taken the weekly approach rather than the monthly approach.  It was much easier and stress free to not have to worry about a picture every single day!!

This week I have no extra pages.  I love that some weeks I have 2 or 3 inserts and some weeks I have none.  This album is already so much fun to look at and I will definitely keep my album approach the same for the next few years!!

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy our week in Pictures!



Don't forget to check out The Mom Creative for other great PL inspirations!


The Mom Creative

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute!! I swear... every time I see Kendall... I smile!!!

Sara said...

Layout looks great! I'm sure you will catch up this week. I can't believe you are sweating it! I'm amazed that you work and keep up as well as you do! Nice job lady! I also love the flexibility of this project. Some weeks I'm much more motivated than others. I think Ali blogged about how she views her album as a whole, not just on week by week. I was looking at some of the earlier weeks in my album and like it so much more now than I did when I was doing it. Keep up the good work!!!

Abby Devine said...

Are those Gigi's cupcakes.... if so, aren't they just the best??