Monday, April 16, 2012

Meal Planning Monday!

I am linking up today with Finding Hope for:




We were on Spring Break last week and we did an absolute horrible job on the eating right part!  Spring break is like a vacation so who wants to cook on their vacation haha!!?

Well, this week we are back to our norm (for about 5 weeks and then we have 10 weeks off!! Can you tell I am excited!!), so I thought I better plan our meals because we both really want to be eating a lot better.  I would really like to lose 5ish more pounds and I HAVE to get back to my work out routine blah!  So, anyways here is our menu for this week!
Sunday: Grilled Chicken, Baked Potatoes, grilled cabbage and onions, and fruit!

Monday: Grilled Pork Chops, Mac and Cheese, Green Beans, Corn, and maybe Mashed Potatoes for Kendall!

Tuesday: Smoked Sausage, red potatoes, onions, cabbage!

Wednesday:  Lasagna Roll ups

Thursday:  Swim Lessons:  We usually just pick something quick like Mcalisters:)

Friday/Saturday:  Not gonna lie by the time Friday gets here I am usually done cooking...I know that's horrible, but my job wears me out...I never plan anything those nights, but sometimes we just eat whats around:)

Here's to a great week of sticking to our menu:)

1 comment:

blissfulandwishful said...

I'm so jealous if you get McAlisters on Thursday. I don't live near one now and I miss them!