Monday, April 30, 2012

Meal Planning Monday: BBQ Chicken Pizza

Since I am outta town this week I thought I would just share with you one of our favorite go to recipes because this week our menu plan says MOMMY GONE DADDY AND KENDALL PICK!

BBQ Chicken Pizza

This is a staple in our house.  I'll be honest and say that I am not a pizza person so I don't crave this recipe, but my husband would eat it once a week if I would make it!  He loves it and I don't mind because it is super easy to make!

You Need:
1 Pizza Crust
Pizza Cheese (as much or as little as you like)
Onion (optional)
Green Pepper (optional)
Diced Chicken (I prefer to use the frozen Tyson's Diced Chicken)
Spices of your choice (I just use a kick N Chicken and a chicken spice)

To Make:

Cook your chicken like normal using the spices.  Once chicken is cooked through add BBQ and let it heat up the BBQ.

Lay your crust on your Pizza pan and spread BBQ sauce on it.

Add onions and green peppers if desired (I am the only one that likes the green peppers!)

Spread out chicken on pizza

Add cheese and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted!

ENJOY!