Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A little Organizing!

So, I finally got a few things I have been wanting to cleaned out done!  I did the hall closet the other night, but I need a few containers for it so I am waiting to get those before I show you that!

I did get Kendall's top drawer organized.  It seems to always get so messy and I can't hardly stand it!  So, I went to town on it while she was busy playing with her babies.  And here is the before and after!

Once I did that I found that we needed to give the bow holders a little love as well.  Not to mention I found enough bows in her drawer for the bow holders themselves.  So, I went to town on this project as well and now it looks so much better!! 

These two little projects took me about 15 minutes, but it made me feel so much better!  It's the little things isn't it!

It is almost ===Wednesday, which is almost Friday which means it is almost Spring Break and I CAN'T WAIT!!  I have zero plans except for a day trip to the outlet malls!!

Hope ya'll are enjoying your week!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks great!!!

Abby Devine said...

Hope you all have a great spring break!! So jealous you are going to the outlets, I bet they will have the cutest Coach purses out since it's Spring and around Easter time! :o)

Shelli said...

Love it!